Engineering Lead - Process Improvement
Salary Attractive SalaryFULL_TIME
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 27 October 2018 2018-10-272018-12-26 manufacturing-and-production Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920
A rapidly expanding global packaging manufacturer is looking for an Engineering Lead to spearhead their process improvement projects. In this job, you will lead a team and will be working closely across functional teams locally and within the region to drive rapid and customer focused issue resolution
About the Engineering Lead role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Logistics Manager will play a key role in the firm's operations and continued development and success.
- Proactively monitor the progress of issues which are logged into an in-house quality systems
- Escalating issues to the region’s specialist team, to take charge and monitor till the issue is contained
- Securing proactive and regular communication to all stakeholders
- Securing deployment of appropriate problem solving methodology (PSM)
- Proactively monitoring agreed quality key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Securing implementation of critical mandatory kits and containment solution kits
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of engineering operations.
- Bachelor Degree or higher level in Engineering or Sciences related
- At least 7 years of customer facing experience and solid project management skill
- Working knowledge of world class manufacturing, TPM, problem solving methodology, six sigma, continuous improvement and best practice analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and demonstrated successful ability to build positive partnerships, while working collaboratively with cross-functional teams
The successful Engineering Lead will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Engineering Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.