Technical Maintenance Manager (Trucking)
Salary Market Aligned
Location East JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 24 May 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 transport-and-rail East Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued successes within Indonesia, this leader within the transportation world is seeking a Technical Maintenance Manager (Trucking). In this job, you will join their division based in East Jakarta.
About the Technical Maintenance Manager (Trucking) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the maintenance and preventive maintenance strategy, delivering the highest quality service aligned with the standards and goals of the company.
- Develop preventive and corrective maintenance strategies according to company objectives
- Ensure the readiness of the vehicles according to operational needs
- Ensure the vehicle is always in good condition to use according to company standards
- Control the preventive and corrective maintenance cost and budget
- Monitor the quality of spare parts in accordance with company regulations
- Coach and train to increase productivity and quality in Technical and Maintenance department to support the achievement of work targets
- Manage and evaluate the service centre facilities
- Monitor and improved the SOP in the service centre
- Monitoring the readiness and performance of the Technical and Maintenance department
- Ensure occupational health and safety in the service centre
To succeed in this Technical Maintenance Manager (Trucking) role, you must have the ability to articulate strategy to technical and maintenance teams and take the lead in all service and maintenance strategies and operations.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or related
- Minimum of eight years in the trucking/transportation industry
- Strong experience in managing trucks such as trailer, box truck, wing box truck, etc.
- Deep understanding of maintenance pillars: planning, operations, services and strategic maintenance
- SAP maintenance experience is preferred
- Good leadership, service excellence orientation, attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Ability to manage big teams
This leading transportation services firm has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than 55 years history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development
If you have a successful track record of Technical Maintenance and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Technical Maintenance Manager (Trucking) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651531
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 May 2023A newly created Head of Fleet (e-Commerce) job has become available at a rapidly expanding logistics e-commerce firm in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all operations and expansion-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023An exciting Import/Export Manager (Retail) job has just become available at one of the most well-known retail companies based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the General Manager, this is a role for a Import/Export Manager who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: East JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023A rapidly expanding EPC construction company is looking for a talented candidate for a Purchasing Manager (Construction) job in the East Jakarta area. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all purchasing-related functions.