Construction Site Manager (Contract Based)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 24 May 2023other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 building-and-construction Sumbawa Sumbawa ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Indonesia and internationally, this global leader within EPC construction services is recruiting for a Construction Site Manager (Contract Based) job to lead their project in Sumbawa, Indonesia.
About the Construction Site Manager (Contract Based) Role:
Reporting to the Production Senior Manager, you will oversee and directing construction projects from conception to completion in Sumbawa, Indonesia. As the Construction Site Manager, you will be in charge of the end-to-end construction stages in the project.
- Overseeing and directing construction projects from conception to completion
- Reviewing the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Overseeing all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Liaising with clients and reporting on progress to the clients and management
- Monitoring build costs and project progress
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control checks
- Day-to-day problem solving and dealing with any issues that arise
- Working on-site in all weathers, at clients’ businesses or in a site office
To succeed in the Construction Site Manager (Contract Based) job, you will need the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with all related teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- At least 10 years' proven working experience in construction management and a bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”
- Excellent Project and time management
- Good leadership skills
- Business management skills
- Fluency in English
- Good initiative and logical thinking skills
- Ready for Contract based employment
- Ready to be based in Sumbawa, Indonesia
This company is much more than EPC Construction services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Construction Site Manager (Contract Based) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651531
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 05 June 2023An exciting Engineering Manager (Dairy) job has just become available at one of the most respected dairy manufacturers based in Cikarang. Reporting directly to the Plant Director, this is a role for an engineer who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 30 May 2023A rapidly expanding medical devices manufacturer is seeking a Production Manager (Manufacturing) in a newly created role in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all production targets in the production line.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 30 May 2023An Operation Excellence Manager job has become available at a medical devices manufacturer based in Cikarang.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 30 May 2023A rapidly expanding multinational medical devices (reagent or IVD) company is looking for a talented candidate for a newly created New Product Development Manager job in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a project and work closely with internal stakeholders towards project accomplishment.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: CikarangDate posted: 30 May 2023A rapidly expanding medical devices manufacturer is recruiting for a newly created Production Manager (Manufacturing) job in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all production targets in the production line.