Head of Manufacturing (Dairy)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 24 May 2023other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-05-24 2023-07-23 fmcg Soreang Bandung ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Head of Manufacturing (Dairy) job has become available at one of the strongest players in the FMCG industry in Bandung, Indonesia. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex dairy business unit.
About the Head of Manufacturing (Dairy) Role:
Due to excellent results and future development plans, the Head of Manufacturing will play a key role in the Operations team's continued development and success.
- Take charge of overall day-to-day operations in production, quality, engineering and operations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while optimising cost and maintain quality standards
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimise productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets
- Develop and drive continuous improvement and transformation initiatives
- Ensure that manpower, materials and plant are available as needed to meet the requirements of production and sales
To succeed in this Head of Manufacturing (Dairy) role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of the whole dairy manufacturing process.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering, Manufacturing, or a related field. Additional certifications or specialised training in dairy product manufacturing and aseptic line management is highly desirable
- A minimum of 12 years of experience in dairy product manufacturing, with in-depth knowledge of dairy product manufacturing process, familiarity with relevant local and international regulations/standards, and a strong focus on aseptic line management
- Prior experience in successfully building production lines, layout planning, managing manufacturing plants, and driving operational excellence
- Takes a data-driven approach to decision-making, has strong attention to detail and the ability to identify and resolve manufacturing-related issues efficiently, and able to effectively manage/prioritise multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Energetic and goal-driven leader to foster a culture of continuous improvement and process optimisation, constantly motivating the team to enhance efficiency
- A strong network of contacts within the manufacturing industry, including suppliers, manufacturers and technology providers is a plus
- Proficient in English, both written and verbal.
This international dairy manufacturing needs no introduction and is recognised as one of the strongest player in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of manufacturing operations and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Manufacturing (Dairy) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity
Get in touch
+62 21 29651531