Project Manager (Mining Construction)
Salary gross (13x)
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 17 March 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-03-17 2023-05-16 mining Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Indonesia and internationally, a leader in mining/oil and gas construction is recruiting for a Project Manager job to join their division based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Project Manager (Mining Construction) Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will lead all accounts payable activities and manage teams across Southeast Asia. As the Finance Manager, you will be in charge of working on the reporting standards and data gathered.
- Lead and Manage all activity functions across sites and projects
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling field activities, operations, and administrative activities
- Manage by coordinating and solving the problems of the Company's day-to-day field operations
- Manage team staff effectively in the on-site area by providing positive leadership
- Problem solving related to issues and problems at the project location
To succeed in the Project Manager (Mining Construction) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with senior manager engineering, site leader and other related team across borders and internal matrix.
- Master's or bachelor’s degree from Civil Engineering will be expected for this role
- Understand construction engineering and civil engineering
- Minimum of five years' experience as a Project Manager
- Mastering Microsoft Office (Ms Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
- Mastering DWG or Autocad
- Understand reading drawings
- Ability to speak English is a must
- Willingness to work in remote area (if needed)
- Maintenance related to shipping containers
- Understanding modular or prefab structure
- Able to work with a team
- Accustomed to working with a tight schedule and pressure
- Experience in the mining will be an advantage
- Ability to create BOQ
- Understanding electrical specification and drawing
- Ability to communicate well and be able to do data analysis and reporting
- Ability to Identify and Manage project problems/risks
This company is much more than Construction services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Manager (Mining Construction) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651531
Salary: grossLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A logistics services company for the mining/construction industry is recruiting a Purchasing Manager (Mining Construction) in Jakarta, Indonesia to join their team. In this Purchasing Manager job, you will be responsible for leading all purchasing related job.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023A rapidly expanding medical equipment manufacturer is seeking a talented candidate for a newly created Project Manager (Technical Responsible Person) job. In this job, you will oversee the project activities within the Order Fulfilment (OF) Project Delivery Department in Indonesia.
Salary: grossLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading F&B retail company is recruiting for an Engineering Head (F&B) job in Jakarta, Indonesia to join their team. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the engineering related activities and lead the team in the company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Pipeline Engineer (LNG On Shore) job has just become available at a prestigious multinational energy company based in Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 March 2023An Engineering Manager (Medical) job has become available at a medical supplies manufacturer for its growing operations.