Senior Manager Fleet
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 06 March 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-03-06 2023-05-05 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued successes in Indonesia, this leader within the logistics world is recruiting for a Senior Manager Fleet job to join their division based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Senior Manager Fleet Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for overseeing three departments within the organisation, including Fleet Management, Operational Project Management, and Operational Analytics. You will also take the lead providing direction to ensure that all operational processes in these departments are efficient, effective, and aligned with company's operational standards.
- Manage and oversee the Fleet Management department, including fleet routing, fleet requests, and fleet capacity
- Ensure that the department is meeting all service level agreements and operational standards
- Develop and implement strategies to optimise fleet utilisation and reduce costs
- Manage and oversee the Operational Project Management department, including representing the Operations department to support sales in answering requests from clients, reviewing contracts to ensure they align with operational standards, and identifying areas for improvement in the operational process
- Develop and implement strategies to optimise project delivery and ensure that all projects are delivered on time and meet the requirements of the clients
- Manage and oversee the Operational Analytics department, including creating analyses to identify and solve problems, presenting recommendations to senior management, and implementing strategies to improve operational processes
- Ensure that all analysis and recommendations are accurate, relevant, and timely
- Develop and implement strategies to optimise data collection and analysis processes
- Provide leadership, guidance, and support to team members, ensuring that they are motivated, engaged, and equipped with the necessary skills and resources to achieve their goals
- Work closely with other teams across the organisation, including sales, finance, and operations to ensure that all departments are aligned and working towards the same goals
- Prepare and present regular reports to senior management, highlighting the performance of the three departments and identifying areas for improvement
To succeed in this Senior Manager Fleet role, you must be able to articulate strategy to the operational teams, manage a team of professionals and work closely with other teams across the organisation, including sales, finance, and operations.
- Bachelor's degree from reputable university with related background
- Good in Data Analytics, experience in Big Data is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the logistics industry
- Good communication skill
- Good Teamwork management
- Strong analytical, strategic and leadership skill
This company is much more than logistics services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all adds up to a great place to work.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Manager Fleet job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651531
Salary: grossLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 March 2023As a result of ongoing and continued successes in Indonesia, this leader within the logistics world is recruiting for a VP Operations job in their operational division based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A GM Logistics job has become available to support a leading distributor company in operations by overseeing the logistics team and improve supply chain processes to meet the growing demands of customers.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 February 2023A prestigious GM Engineering job has just opened at a rapidly expanding leading chemical manufacturer in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead the whole engineering project/maintenance and be a bridge to the regional team in Australia.