ESG Manager (Surabaya)
Salary Attractive Benefits
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 10 February 2023surabaya procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-02-16 2023-04-11 manufacturing-and-production Surabaya ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A market-leading manufacturing company is seeking an ESG Manager (Surabaya) to take on a newly created position. In this ESG Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its innovation in order to win the market.
About the ESG Manager (Surabaya) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the ESG Manager will play a key role in the sustainability and ESG reporting.
- Lead internal stakeholders for sustainability and ESG data collection and database management
- Manage the end-to-end sustainability and ESG reporting
- Establish timelines and able to coordinate with each internal division for sustainability and ESG reporting
- Create the report related to sustainability and ESG and present to internal companies and able to provide insights for the stakeholders
- Manage every task assigned related to sustainability and ESG reporting
To succeed in this role, you must have three or more years of experience in an ESG and sustainability division in manufacturing.
- Bachelor's degree, master's degree is a plus
- Proven experience successfully delivering within a fast-paced environment
- Understanding and knowledge of fundamental ESG frameworks, principles, conventions, regulatory, etc.
- Good coordination and communication skills with top management level
- Proactive, fast learner, with good English skills
If you are a progressive ESG Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this ESG Manager (Surabaya) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 2965 1523