Purchasing Manager (FMCG)
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 08 February 2023other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-02-16 2023-04-09 fmcg Bogor Bogor Bogor ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An excellent Purchasing Manager job has just arisen at a leading FMCG company. Your main responsibility will be to support a large, complex of procurement with a regional remit.
About the Purchasing Manager (FMCG) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Purchasing Manager to redevelop procurement strategy and processes. Your main responsibility will be to perform negotiations, vendor management and define strategies for sourcing and buying of ingredients.
- Make decisions on any procurement process starting from vendor selection and consider all aspects that align with the company's strategies and benefits
- Ensure material readiness, quality, and on-time delivery
- Review strategy and operations
- Develop new vendors and maintain relationships with existing vendors both local and overseas
- Perform bi-weekly and monthly reporting of procurement department's strategy and achievements to regional stakeholders
- Ensure improvement of cost saving initiatives
- Set up the annual procurement budget
To succeed in this Purchasing Manager (FMCG) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and a keen understanding of purchasing process and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of seven years' experience in manager position in an FMCG company and handling commodities
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills, proactive and self confident
- Experienced with e-procurement and other digital/tech tools
- Networking procurement experience is a plus
- Growth mindset
The successful Purchasing Manager (FMCG) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused purchasing professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Purchasing Manager (FMCG) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651531
Salary: grossLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 12 May 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG company is seeking a talented Head of Quality (Dairy) in Bandung, Indonesia to take on a critical role on the manufacturing side. In this job, you will lead the team and be responsible for all quality-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South TangerangDate posted: 08 February 2023An attractive Head of Category Procurement job has just become available at a a prestigious service company based in Indonesia.
Salary: gross (13x)Location: BekasiDate posted: 10 February 2023An excellent Plant Head job in Bekasi area has just arisen at one of the world's leading building materials manufacturing companies. Your main responsibility will be to support large, complex business unit with a regional remit.