Head of Aftersales Service
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 08 February 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-02-16 2023-04-09 electronics Jakarta Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An attractive Head of Aftersales Service job with managerial opportunity in a prestigious electronics organisation based in Jakarta, Indonesia has just become available.
About the Head of Aftersales Service Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for defining the broad business development strategy, delivering the highest quality service alongside with other country. You will also take the lead providing direction to all customer service-related activities, including delivering best-in-class services and developing strategies to increase quality, efficiency and resolving customer issues with a sales-minded attitude while developing lasting customer relationships.
- Develop working knowledge of industry regulations, restriction and laws and ensure service adheres to all regulations
- Monitor departmental issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen recurring issues
- Oversee procedures and policies for better handling of customers
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements impacting customer care functions
- Ensure department goals align with organisational goals and help teams drive strategic partner and initiatives
- Continue with the transformation initiatives of service partner and field operations to uplift after sales service branding followed by better customer satisfaction
- Be responsible for aftermarket business and commercial development in Indonesia such as sales of spare parts, accessories and extended warranty services, and working on the development and execution of sales plans, targets and budgets according to business unit functional sales strategy
To succeed in this Head of Aftersales Service role, you will be sales focused, entrepreneurial and customer driven.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent experience in a management role delivering technical services and improving services
- Strong experience in delivering and improving services in support of a growing organisation
- Strong leadership skills, time management aptitude and problem sensitivity
- Strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships and lead a group of people at various levels, and influence actions and decisions to conform to the goals of the company
- Business leadership and people leadership skills
- Be accountable for team results and departmental KPI deliverables
This leading electronics company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With years of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you have a successful track record of business development, customer service and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Aftersales Service role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651531
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 20 March 2023An exciting Head of Merchandiser (Fashion Factory) job opportunity has become available at a fast-growing end-to-end fashion factory/supply chain company. The mission is to help Indonesian micro, small, and medium enterprises (MSME) to become a national and even international player.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 January 2023The most modern logistic terminal company in Jakarta is seeking a Head of HSSE. In this job, you will assist in and support terminal management in formulating HSSE policy, facilitating and directing the HSSE activities in the terminal.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading energy firm is seeking a Production Superintendent (LNG) to join their team in Indonesia. In this job, you will be responsible for managing and coordinating all aspects of production, including planning, organising, directing, and controlling all production activities to ensure the safe, reliable, and efficient production of LNG.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023A leading energy firm is seeking a Senior Contract Engineer (LNG) to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for managing and overseeing all contractual aspects of LNG operations.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 17 March 2023An attractive Electrical Engineer (LNG On Shore) job has just become available at a prestigious multinational energy based in Jakarta.