Project Director (Property)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 30 January 2023other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-02-16 2023-03-31 property-and-housing Tangerang Tangerang Tangerang ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the property world is recruiting a Project Director. In this job, you will join the construction division based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
About the Project Director (Property) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Director will play a key role in project management and continued development and success.
- Manage new and existing construction project for the company
- Be responsible for all development projects for mixed use development including residential and high-rise buildings
- Estimate the time and cost needed to complete projects or milestones, and adjusting them as needed
- Set budgets and objectives based on the project's needs, manage timelines and project roadmaps, assess the workforce performance, and develop strategies to optimise the procedures
- Ensure project adherence to corporate processes
- Oversee coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete project
- Plan and control the flow of work for a construction project, including estimating time, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan
To succeed in this Project Director (Property) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of project management.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering at a reputable university, background in civil/structural/architectural is preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in a related field
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exposure to mixed used development and high rise building development is preferred
- Experienced in handling internal stakeholders and management
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Experience with greenfield projects
The successful Project Director will join a company whose expertise has made them one of the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Project Director (Property) role is the one for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Get in touch
+62 21 29651531