Project Manager (Medical Equipment)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 03 January 2023jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2023-01-05 2023-03-04 medical-and-nursing Jakarta ID TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapidly expanding medical equipment manufacturer is seeking a talented Project Manager (Medical Equipment) to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will oversee the project activities within the Order Fulfilment (OF) Project Delivery Department in Indonesia.
About the Project Manager (Medical Equipment) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Manager will play a key role in the Order Fulfilment (OF) in Indonesia's office.
- Oversee the project activities within the Order Fulfilment (OF) Project Delivery Department in Indonesia. This includes all Project Delivery activities from project management to clinical go-live
- Be responsible for meeting monthly, quarterly and annual revenue, expense and all OF efficiency targets
- Negotiate with customers, hospitals, rigging companies, construction companies, or any third-party companies involved in the project
- Work closely with the internal sales department, logistics department, installation department, application department and service department with efficient communication and proper handover between
- Update ERP (Movex) and CLM (SalesForce.com) systems with the project planning data to allow forecasting of revenue
- Manage additional responsibilities as the Technical Responsible Person when the need arises
The successful Project Manager will need to achieve key results in Revenue and Customer Loyalty.
- Graduated from Bio-Medical Engineering or Pharmacy
- Minimum of five years of project management experience (radio therapy equipment, medical software or hardware implementation is considered an asset and is preferred)
- Understanding of technical drawing related to construction, mechanical and electrical is required
- Familiar with ERP (SAP, Oracle, Movex), Windows, Microsoft Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good English skills, verbal and written
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in new offices.
If you are a progressive Project Manager (Medical Equipment) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 02 February 2023A rapidly expanding medical equipment manufacturer is seeking a talented candidate for a newly created Project Manager (Technical Responsible Person) job. In this job, you will oversee the project activities within the Order Fulfilment (OF) Project Delivery Department in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 January 2023The most modern logistic terminal company in Jakarta is seeking a Head of HSSE. In this job, you will assist in and support terminal management in formulating HSSE policy, facilitating and directing the HSSE activities in the terminal.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 27 January 2023A well-known mining exploration company is seeking a Senior Contract Procurement Analyst (Drilling, EPC) to be placed in Jakarta. In this job, you will perform purchasing and contracting activities, manage tender process, and other procurement support within the site projects.
Salary: IDR30,000,000 - IDR40,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 January 2023A rapidly expanding vitro diagnostics company is seeking a talented Supply Chain and Procurement Manager in Indonesia. This newly created job is responsible for the strategy and execution of the operations in procurement, inventory and logistics company-wide.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 January 2023An established international food ingredients manufacturer is recruiting for an Assistant Technologist Manager (Meat Application) job to lead all development and optimisation efforts for new and existing products. This position directly reports to the R&D Manager and is based in Klang, Malaysia.