Technical and Machinery Engineer (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 16 December 2022other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-12-28 2023-02-14 fmcg Bandung Bandung Bandung ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is seeking a talented Technical and Machinery Engineer (FMCG) to take on a newly created role in Bandung. In this job, you will lead the technical team and be responsible for all technical and machinery related functions.
About the Technical and Machinery Engineer (FMCG) Role:
Reporting to the Process Lead, you will lead all technical activities and support engineering teams, draw up safety protocols, report issues to the manager, and develop strategies to improve efficiency and profit. As the Technical and Machinery Engineer (FMCG), you will be responsible for supervising and improving production at plants and factories.
- Supervise the manufacturing processes, ensuring quality work is done in a safe, efficient manner
- Oversee the performance of filling and packing machine
- Liaise with other engineers to develop plans that improve the machine, production, costs, and labour required
- Diagnose problems in the filling and packing line and providing recommendations and training
- Establish safety procedures and protocols that take the workers' well-being into account, that also minimise the carbon footprint
- Keep abreast of advancements in engineering and production, and sharing knowledge with co-workers
- Identify, document, and report unsafe practices
- Schedule meetings with relevant departments and stakeholders
- Analyse all facets of production and making recommendations for improvement
- Obtain any materials and equipment required
To succeed in this newly established role, you must be a talented production engineer.
- Degree in engineering or a related field
- Proven three to five years of experience in managing the filling/packaging machine
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and critical-thinking skills.
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Willing to be based in Bandung
You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
If you are a talented and focused Technical and Machinery Engineer (FMCG) seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South SulawesiDate posted: 27 January 2023An exciting R&D Manager (Sulawesi Based) job has just become available at one of the most respected global FMCG company based in Sulawesi. Reporting directly to the Director, this is a role for a R&Ds who is a leader in their field.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: BekasiDate posted: 12 January 2023A world-leading chemical manufacturing company is recruiting for a Technical and Maintenance Superintendent job in Indonesia. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: BekasiDate posted: 02 February 2023A leading national energy logistics business is seeking a high-calibre candidate for a Project Manager (Coal Chain Handling) job to support a complex project with a company in North Bekasi.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: North SulawesiDate posted: 20 January 2023A leading FMCG business is seeking a high-performing Manufacturing Excellence (Coconut). In this job, you will be based in Sulawesi to support a large, complex business unit.
Salary: IDR20,000,000 - IDR25,000,000 per month + Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 06 January 2023A rapidly expanding multinational logistics company is seeking a talented Operations Manager (Logistics Company, based in Dumai) to take on a challenge in a newly created subsidiary in Dumai. In this job, you will manage relationships with finance, logistics, IT, HSEQ as well as the commercial and operational teams within the company.