National Inventory Manager (Retail)
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 30 October 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-10-30 2022-12-29 retail Jakarta Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding retail/e-commerce logistics company is looking for a talented candidate for a National Inventory Manager (Retail) job in Jakarta, Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for all stock and inventory management for all warehouses around Indonesia.
About the National Inventory Manager (Retail) Role:
In this business critical role you will be responsible for defining the improvement and development strategy, handling the company’s products and supplies is critical for the attainment of business goals. You will also take the lead providing direction to all inventory-related activities, including stock level management, inventory control, warehouse management and improvement activities.
- Make improvements to optimise inventory control procedures
- Ensure stock level is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Avoiding insufficiency or excessive surplus
- Evaluate process to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain relationships within internal and external.
- Collaborate with warehouse managers and other related functions to ensure business goals are met
To succeed in the National Inventory Manager (Retail) job, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with warehouse teams, across borders and internal matrix.
- Bachelor's degree from a related field
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position from Retail or e-commerce industry
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Working knowledge of inventory management software and Warehouse Management System
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports
- Excellent organisational, analytical and planning skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in English
This company is much more than logistic services and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you have a successful track record of inventory management and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting National Inventory Manager (Retail) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 November 2022A rapidly expanding e-commerce firm is seeking a talented Warehouse Manager (e-Commerce) in Jakarta, Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all warehouse-related functions.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 01 December 2022A rapidly expanding premium and luxury automotive distributor is looking for a talented candidate for an attractive Aftersales Manager (Premium Automotive) job in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the aftersales service.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 15 November 2022A well-known mining exploration company is seeking a Senior Procurement/Contract Analyst (Mining, Drilling) to be placed in Jakarta. In this job, you will perform purchasing and contracting activities, manage tender process, and other procurement support within the site projects.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 November 2022An attractive Project Manager (Data Centre) job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious multinational company based in France.
Salary: IDR18,000,000 - IDR23,000,000 per month + gross 13xLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 28 November 2022A Customer Service Excellence job has become available at a global leader as a result of their ongoing and continued success both within Indonesia and internationally.