Project and Operations Director (Property)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 27 October 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-10-27 2022-12-26 property-and-housing Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the premium property industry is recruiting a Project and Operations Director (Property). In this job, you will join their division based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Project and Operations Director (Property) Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project and Operations Director will play a key role in the project management and continued development and success.
- Manage new and existing properties and asset of the company
- Be responsible for all development projects for high rise building such as shopping malls, hotels, and office buildings
- Estimate the time and cost needed to complete projects or milestones, and adjusting them as needed
- Set budgets and objectives based on the project's needs, manage timelines and project roadmaps, assess the workforce performance, and develop strategies to optimise the procedures
- Ensure project adherence to corporate processes
- Oversee coordination of personnel and resources required to successfully complete project
- Plan and control the flow of work for a construction project, including estimating time, supplies and personnel required for completing the project to ensure that projects are being carried out according to established plan
To succeed in this Project and Operations Director (Property) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of project management.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in engineering at a reputable university, background in civil/structural is preferred
- Minimum of 15 years of work experience in a related field
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exposure to high-rise building and premium properties is preferred
- Proficiency in English is a must
- Experienced with greenfield projects
The successful Project and Operations Director will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this Project and Operations Director (Property) role is the one for you.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.