Project Engineer (Machinery)
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 03 October 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-10-03 2022-12-02 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading international packaging machinery firm is recruiting for a Project Engineer (Machinery) job in Jakarta, Indonesia to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Project Engineer (Machinery) Role:
Reporting to the Project Leader, you will lead all project and installation activities and manage clients across Indonesia. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the technical solution in alignment with customer requirements and set the standards.
- Lead the pre-project activities to develop solutions supporting value selling
- Lead execution of Solution Design activities required for installation projects for Packaging Equipment, Lines and Plants (e.g. equipment and line design, macro and micro layout, automation design and interfaces, production constraints, etc.)
- Lead execution of mechanical and automation integration requirements for installations projects
- Lead execution to develop and maintain packaging line concepts and solutions
- Participate in the identification and execution of project scope changes
- Lead the creation of project documentation to support procurement and installation requirements
- Lead the execution of the Global processes, tools, applications, guidelines and templates within Project Engineering
- Participate in technical evaluation and development of external CE suppliers with in region
- Lead regional knowledge of installation procedures, product portfolio and manufacturing principles
- Participate in the continuous improvement activities
- Process oriented, ability to support continuous improvements and efficiencies within the region
To succeed in this Project Engineer (Machinery) role, you will need to apply your ability to articulate the strategy to project teams, and take the lead in several projects related to the machinery installation for the clients.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering within mechanical, automation or similar field
- Minimum of three years of working experience within a related field suitable for the position
- Knowledge about factory layouts, work flows and logistics to ensure customer efficient production
- Ability to work in a fast moving and multitasking environment under sometimes high pressure with strict deadlines. Ability to prioritise the work is essential to deliver tasks on a timely manner
- Proficient in English verbally and in writing
- Computer literacy in MS Office, AutoCAD 2D and 3D, SAP is a must
- Ability to manage communication and influence and negotiate (within agreed scope) with various stakeholders internally as well as with customers and sub-contractors
- Ability to travel to customer sites in both local market as well as around the region when and if required
- Self-motivated, proactive and result oriented
This international packaging machinery firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With great clients and known for their excellent corporate services, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Project Engineer (Machinery) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 28 November 2022An attractive Project Manager (Data Centre) job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious multinational company based in France.
Salary: IDR18,000,000 - IDR23,000,000 per month + gross 13xLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 28 November 2022A Customer Service Excellence job has become available at a global leader as a result of their ongoing and continued success both within Indonesia and internationally.
Salary: IDR18,000,000 - IDR23,000,000 per month + gross 13xLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 03 November 2022A Customer Service Excellence job has become available at a global leader as a result of their ongoing and continued success both within Indonesia and internationally.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 01 December 2022A rapidly expanding premium and luxury automotive distributor is looking for a talented candidate for an attractive Aftersales Manager (Premium Automotive) job in Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for the aftersales service.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 15 November 2022A well-known mining exploration company is seeking a Senior Procurement/Contract Analyst (Mining, Drilling) to be placed in Jakarta. In this job, you will perform purchasing and contracting activities, manage tender process, and other procurement support within the site projects.