Regional Agronomist (SEA)
Salary All indluded
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 15 September 2022other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-09-15 2022-11-14 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Indonesia Remote Working ID TELECOMMUTE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Regional Agronomist (SEA) job in Singapore has just arisen at one of the world's leading agricultural consulting companies. Your main responsibility will be to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Regional Agronomist (SEA) Role:
The Regional Agronomist (SEA) is accountable for supporting existing markets also assisting with development of new crop markets through guidance, training and promoting agronomy topics related to drip irrigation and fertigation in open field and greenhouse soilless technologies. The RA will be directly responsible for the level of agronomic support users of company's open field and greenhouse system receive. The RA will be providing general crop growing agronomy recommendations and agronomic guidance at the level defined with regional sales managers under defined business structure.
- Promote the agronomic concept principles, and practices of drip irrigation fertigation to all parties involved in the irrigation business (growers - private and corporate, co-ops, fertiliser, seed, agriculture chemical and private agronomists)
- Foster strong working relationships with relevant government bodies, research institutions, fertiliser companies, and relevant private corporations
- Manage and monitor trials, including the processes involved with developing a trial and also managing approved trials for their duration
- Visit potential projects with regional sales teams providing agronomic guidance on the principles of drip fertigation: spacing, delivery, scheduling, and plant nutrition
- Accompany sales staff on client visits to provide advice on greenhouse agronomy, drip irritation-fertigation and its advantages
- Provide operation guidelines and after sales operation support to clients, e.g. scheduling and fertigation programmes
- Provide written summaries of all activities undertaken for the purposes of developing a database of knowledge and communication between all relevant parties
- Consult with relevant researchers and research institutes with regard to planning materials, field trends and research results
To succeed in this Regional Agronomist (SEA) role, you must be able to develop and maintain relationships with relevant private and government bodies, and provide a strong communication link between technical support, sales as well as working with growers to promote greenhouse solutions and viable drip irrigation fertigation practices.
- Degree Qualified with relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English as in Bahasa
- Superior technical skills at an Agronomic level
- Ability to present to both large and small groups
This company is much more than agricultural consulting company. They claim their people are everything to the business. They share a common bond with the growers, helping to bridge diverse geographies, languages and cultures with a commitment to growth.
If you are a progressive Agronomist who likes to work in different projects with Southeast Asia exposure, this Regional Agronomist (SEA) role is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: GresikDate posted: 27 September 2022An attractive Head of Warehouse job with managerial opportunities has just become available in Gresik, East Java.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 07 September 2022A leading building materials manufacturer is seeking a CI & HSE Manager (Mojokerto) to join the team in Jakarta. In this job, you will be responsible for leading the business in its next phase of growth.
Salary: grossLocation: BandungDate posted: 05 September 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented Production Manager (UHT Product) in Bandung, Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all production-related functions.
Salary: grossLocation: BogorDate posted: 15 August 2022An excellent Plant Manager (Dairy) job has just arisen at one of the leading dairy companies in Bogor. Your main responsibility is to to manage all related to plant operations which include planning, coordinating continuous improvement activities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: LampungDate posted: 05 August 2022An attractive Warehouse Manager (Commodity Coffee) - Lampung, Indonesia job with managerial opportunities has become available at a leading food and agri business supplying food ingredients, feed, and fibre, supplying to customers worldwide.