Supply Chain Manager (Power Tools)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 15 August 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 engineering Jakarta Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An excellent Supply Chain Manager (Power Tools) job has just arisen at one of the world's leading power tools companies in Jakarta. Your main responsibility is to to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
About the Supply Chain Manager (Power Tools) Role:
This is a great opportunity/job/role for the Supply Chain Manager (Power Tools) to develop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to manage end-to-end supply chain including distribution, warehouse, planning and customs activities.
- Manage the company’s overall supply chain and logistic strategy to maximise process efficiency and productivity
- Communicate with stakeholders on the progress of initiatives and potential risks and prevention plans
- Implement inventory and material management strategies for finished goods
- Collaborate with 3PL and regional supply chain team on shipment and deliveries to find the best cost efficiency
- Oversee and analyse production plan to optimise manpower, materials and finished goods so that they cover demand
The successful candidate must possess at least 5 - 10 years of experience and have the ability to work on their own initiative that align with company's vision and mission.
- Minimum of three to five years' experience in supply chain, logistics, demand and supply planning experience in a managerial role within power tools industry is preferred
- Experience in process improvement and efficiency is advantageous
- Proficiency in Excel and planning systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently whilst still being a team player
- Knowledgeable about import process
- Good communication in English
This one of the market leader for power tools producer and distributor company. They promote from within and career progression opportunities are outstanding.
If you are a progressive Supply Chain Manager (Power Tools) with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 September 2022A Supply Chain Manager (Factory) job has become available to support this growing company in the operations by ensuring the activity of the plant and the right level of service to clients.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 September 2022A leading technology provider is recruiting for a Project Manager (PMP Certified) job in their team in Jakarta. In this Project Manager job, you will be responsible for independent coordination of all project-related activities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 16 August 2022An excellent Assistant Supply Chain Manager (Medical Products and Equipment) job opportunity has just arisen at a global leader in medical technology. Your main responsibility will be to to support the Indonesia representative office for the supply chain strategy.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 September 2022A QA Department Manager job has become available at a leading local building materials company to be placed in Cikarang.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 September 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this trading company is seeking a Coal Traffic Operations Staff. In this job, you will support the end-to-end traffic flow in documentations and shipment.