Head of Supply Chain (F&B)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 15 August 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-08-15 2022-10-14 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding F&B retailer is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created Head of Supply Chain (F&B) in Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all supply chain-related functions.
About the Head of Supply Chain (F&B) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Head of Supply Chain to redevelop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility will be to lead all departments within operations include procurement, PPIC, logistics, and warehouse.
- Negotiate contracts with suppliers and vendors
- Control manufacturing and delivery processes
- Plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
- Oversee product storage, handling and distribution
- Track goods from origin to delivery
- Work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analysing performance
- Manage the costs involved while maintaining quality
- Ensure the supply chain and operation process
- Improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
- Develop new and existing relationships with suppliers
- Manage and minimise the risks (for example operational or reputational) that could affect or interrupt the supply chain
- Implement new system and developments in the sector
To succeed in this Head of Supply Chain (F&B) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of supply chain and operations.
- Minimum of eight years of experience in a managerial or higher-level position
- Deep exposure to supply chain functions in the food and beverage industry
- Experience in handling supply chain system software implementation
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Team player
This company is one of the leader in their field of expertise, especially in the F&B sector. With a great reputation, they have won many awards. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you have a successful track record of business development and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Supply Chain (F&B) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 August 2022Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, a market leader is recruiting for an Operations Manager (Coal Trading) job. You will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success in this job.