Purchasing Manager (Personal Care or Chemical)
Salary gross (14x)
Location East JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Dina Rizki
Date posted 02 August 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-08-02 2022-10-01 fmcg East Jakarta Cakung ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the consumer world is recruiting for a Purchasing Manager (Personal Care or Chemical) job to join their team based in East Jakarta, Indonesia.
About the Purchasing Manager (Personal Care or Chemical) Role:
This is a great opportunity for the Purchasing Manager to redevelop procurement strategy and processes. Your main responsibility will be to perform negotiations, vendor management and define strategies for sourcing and buying of ingredients.
- Make decisions on any procurement process starting from vendor selection and consider all aspects that align with the company's strategies and benefits
- Ensure material readiness, quality, and on-time delivery
- Review strategy and operations
- Develop new vendors and maintain relationships with existing vendors both local and overseas
- Perform bi-weekly and monthly reporting of procurement department's strategy and achievements to regional stakeholders
- Ensure improvement of cost saving initiatives
- Set up the annual procurement budget
To succeed in this Purchasing Manager (Personal Care or Chemical) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and a keen understanding of procurement process and strategy.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Minimum of five years' experience in manager position in an FMCG company (handling personal care and chemical)
- Excellent strategic and analytical thinking
- Good communication skills, proactive and self confident
- Experienced with e-procurement and other digital/tech tools
- Networking procurement experience is a plus
- Growth mindset
This company is much more than an FMCG company and is anything but traditional. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity. The scope of the offer, the size of the business, the freedom and autonomy to drive your career forward all add up to a great place to work.
If you are a talented and focused procurement professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Purchasing Manager (Personal Care or Chemical) job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 August 2022A leading wellness company is seeking a talented Sourcing Manager (Indirect) to fill the newly created role in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sourcing procurement-related functions.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 August 2022A rapidly expanding logistics services company is seeking a talented Purchasing Manager (Indirect, Logistics) in Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all procurement-related tasks.
Salary: gross (14x)Location: East JakartaDate posted: 29 June 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the FMCG personal care industry is seeking a QA/QC Manager (FMCG). In this job, you will join their division based in East Jakarta.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 01 July 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is seeking a talented S&OP Manager (FMCG) in South Jakarta, Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for all planning-related functions.
Salary: grossLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 13 July 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created R&D Product Developer (Dairy) job based in South Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all research and development-related activities.