Supply Chain Manager
Salary Market Aligned
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 29 July 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-07-29 2022-09-27 retail South Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A market leader in B2B business is seeking a Supply Chain Manager based in South Jakarta, Indonesia to join their team. In this Supply Chain Manager job, you will be responsible for leading the operations in its next phase of growth.
About the Supply Chain Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Supply Chain Manager will play a key role in the operations team's continued development and success in Indonesia.
- Drive high-quality standard and service level from product quality to customer satisfaction through strict management and control in the end-to-end supply chain process
- Consistently deliver exceptional supply chain performance to upgrade the quality in distribution in combination with efficiency and to support the business growth
- Provide the strategic direction of the development plan in supply chain distribution
- Ensure compliance of company policies and practices that are being followed internally and externally
- Lead, manage, train and develop the third-party logistics to ensure the supply chain performance
- Ensure compliance of all policies, procedures and practices of the company
- Drive the end-to-end supply chain lead-time and cost reduction
- Liaise with the custom agent, shipping line and forwarder on freight rates and transportation arrangement terms
- Lead the quality and food safety standards implementation in distribution
- Ow the SMR as part of S&OP+ process
As you will be leading all operations team, you must possess outstanding leadership and people development skills.
- Bachelor's degree from industrial and engineering is preferred
- Minimum of seven years of experience in logistics and supply chain distribution
- Solid experience in demand and supply planning, inventory control and order placement
- Strong experience in managing 3PL warehouse
- Experience with in-bound delivery management and custom clearance is essential
- Experience in a MNC
- Experience working in assignment with cross-functional interaction
- Excellent in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel)
This group of company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With years of history this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused supply chain professional seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Supply Chain Manager job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 July 2022A leading FMCG firm is seeking a Plant Continuous Improvement Manager to join their team in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead and manage the strategic and operational performance of the improvement/excellence function.