S&OP Manager (FMCG)
Salary Market Aligned
Location South JakartaFULL_TIME
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 01 July 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-07-14 2022-08-30 fmcg South Jakarta South Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is seeking a talented S&OP Manager (FMCG) in South Jakarta, Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for all planning-related functions.
About the S&OP Manager (FMCG) Role:
This is a great opportunity/job/role for the Group Financial Controller to re-develop group systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to direct or coordinate with marketing and manufacturing teams to create a robust supply and demand plan.
- Lead S&OP processes
- Create and maintain planning for statistical forecasts through confirmation with the related team
- Maintain data related to the forecast to include historical data, demand sensing date, and forecast model parameters
- Lead collaborations with other parties to identify the gaps within the financial plan and proactively brainstorm on potential issues that may arise and design action plans
- Be responsible for inventory level in warehouse and order management.
To succeed in this role, you must have strong experience in planning and manufacturing processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering from a reputable university or other relevant fields
- Five or more years of experience in S&OP/demand or supply planning
- An extensive knowledge of the supply chain management, knowledge of production scheduling, inventory control and management, warehousing and logistics
- Must possess great communication skills and be able to communicate at all levels in both the local and corporate organisation
- Must be a team player with a track record of building close working relationships with other departments and other parties to realise an end-to-end solution
- A self-starter, highly motivated, and able to motivate others with personal dynamics
This organisation is a startup international company that is committed to perform beyond customer expectations, something which drives their business decisions every day.
If you are driven, determined and want to step up in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting S&OP Manager (FMCG) role.
Apply now or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Competitive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 August 2022A leading wellness company is seeking a talented Sourcing Manager (Indirect) to fill the newly created role in Jakarta. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all sourcing procurement-related functions.
Salary: gross (14x)Location: East JakartaDate posted: 02 August 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the consumer world is recruiting for a Purchasing Manager (Personal Care or Chemical) job to join their team based in East Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: gross (14x)Location: East JakartaDate posted: 29 June 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the FMCG personal care industry is seeking a QA/QC Manager (FMCG). In this job, you will join their division based in East Jakarta.
Salary: grossLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 13 July 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is looking for a talented candidate to take on a newly created R&D Product Developer (Dairy) job based in South Jakarta, Indonesia. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all research and development-related activities.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 August 2022A rapidly expanding logistics services company is seeking a talented Purchasing Manager (Indirect, Logistics) in Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all procurement-related tasks.