Senior Process Engineer (Food Processing Equipment)
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 10 June 2022jakarta procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-06-16 2022-08-09 manufacturing-and-production Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Process Engineer (Food Processing Equipment) job has just become available at one of the most respected global packaging solutions company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Regional Project Lead, this is a role for a Senior Process Engineer (Food Processing Equipment) who is a leader in their field.
About the Senior Process Engineer (Food Processing Equipment) Role:
In this business critical role, you will be responsible for the project, delivering the highest quality service for the client. You will also take the lead in providing direction to all project-related activities, including technical decisions and design of technical solutions until installation, commissioning, and performance validation on-site.
Key Responsibilities :
- Undertake detailed design of Liquid Food Processing Plant/Equipment based on contract documentation
- Prepare P&ID, process description, process functional diagram and engineering documents such as equipment layout, pipe rack design, drain/utility point layout
- Engineering calculations and utility consumption calculations
- Specification of equipment (tanks, pumps, valves, heat exchangers, modules, etc.)
- Ensure engineering solutions are within the project budget
- Lead and participate technical design reviews, including safety, hygiene, layout, and process solution
- Communicate with customer regarding design, plant layout, utilities, plant performance and other relevant technical issues
- Undertake technical discussions with external and internal suppliers
- Assist the Project Manager with various project related activities such as ordering, preparation of RFQs, and inspection of equipment
- Support site related activities such as installation and commissioning of equipment
- Support the Pre-Project team in preparing quotations
To succeed in this Senior Process Engineer (Food Processing Equipment) role, you will need to be a talented Senior Process Engineer with experience in the food processing industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Engineering or relevant fields. Master’s degree or equivalent is an advantage
- Minimum of five years' previous experience in food and plant engineering delivering process solutions
- Strong knowledge in thermodynamics, mass balance, heat and momentum transfer and basic knowledge in chemical reactions, experience in food industry
- Knowledge of sanitary standards, production design related to sizing of equipment, system solutions, industry standards for process piping, equipment, installation, automation control applications, instrumentation applications, start up’s /commissioning of systems
- Strong communication, planning and leadership skills, and the ability to solve problems consistently
- Fluency in English
The successful Senior Process Engineer (Food Processing Equipment) will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment in their offices.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Process Engineer (Food Processing Equipment) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: grossLocation: JakartaDate posted: 10 June 2022A leading international packaging machinery firm is recruiting for a Project Engineer (Machinery) job in Jakarta, Indonesia to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: South JakartaDate posted: 01 July 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is seeking a talented S&OP Manager (FMCG) in South Jakarta, Indonesia to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will be responsible for all planning-related functions.
Salary: gross (14x)Location: East JakartaDate posted: 01 July 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the consumer world is recruiting for a Purchasing Manager (FMCG) job to join their team based in East Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: gross (14x)Location: East JakartaDate posted: 29 June 2022As a result of ongoing and continued successes, this leader within the FMCG personal care industry is seeking a QA/QC Manager (FMCG). In this job, you will join their division based in East Jakarta.
Salary: Competitive Base + Quarterly BonusLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 June 2022As a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy, our business is based on the drive, ambition and relationship-building skills of the talented individuals who make up our high-performance teams in this job. We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain job.