Plant Operations Manager (High Voltage)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 02 June 2022other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-06-16 2022-08-01 manufacturing-and-production Tangerang ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Plant Operations Manager (High Voltage) job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious power grid organisation based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
About the Plant Operations Manager (High Voltage) Role:
Due to excellent results and future transformation plans, the Plant Operations Manager will play a key role in the manufacturing team's continued development and success at its Tangerang plant.
- Planning, managing and reviewing production operations to achieve output and quality objectives
- Undertaking production activities to transform tangible inputs or intangible inputs into finished products or services
- Developing and implementing production schedules to ensure the effective use of labour, tools, plant and equipment
- Operating, monitoring and maintaining machines and production equipment; and skilled trades and lower level apprentice craft work
- Manufacturing batches of bulk materials/ingredients including mechanical processing and chemical processing
- Setting up and operating machine tools to convert materials into parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies
To succeed in this Plant Operations Manager (High Voltage) role, you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of end-to-end manufacturing operations including process excellence.
- Minimum of five years' experience in a managerial position from a related field, preferably with experience in handling power grid especially high-voltage products
- Experience in process excellence using Lean Six Sigma methods
- Green belt six sigma certifications is a plus
- Experience handling P&L
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills
- Good command of English
This international High Voltage manufacture needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have great strategical and analytical skills, the potential rewards are significant. The company is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Plant Operations Manager (High Voltage) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 18 May 2022An attractive Plant Operations Manager (Power Grid)job with managerial opportunities has become available at a prestigious power grid organisation based in Tangerang, Indonesia.
Salary: grossLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 12 May 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG company is seeking a talented Head of Quality (Dairy) in Bandung, Indonesia to take on a critical role on the manufacturing side. In this job, you will lead the team and be responsible for all quality-related functions.