Logistics Manager (Bandung Based)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 18 May 2022other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-05-26 2022-07-17 fmcg Bandung Bandung ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is seeking a talented Logistics Manager (Bandung Based) to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all distributions and warehouse-related functions.
About the Logistics Manager (Bandung based) Role:
Reporting to the Head of Supply Chain, you will lead all operational activities and manage the teams. As the Logistics Manager, you will be in charge of working on the distribution side and manage the distributor, transporter, and warehouse.
- Leads the implementation of logistics category strategy, in conjunction with cross-functional stakeholders across the company
- Works towards local logistic excellence and optimisation plan that reduces cost and increase quality and process efficiency
- Develops strong and integrated relationships with 3PL warehouse partners and communicates the business model accurately to them
- Reviews and audits all 3PL warehouse performance
- Oversees daily shipping transactions to ensure all required processes are completed in a timely manner, including the processing of inbound supplier shipment and outbound shipments
- Produces daily/weekly and monthly performance reports and implements corrective actions with 3PL partners if appropriate
- Oversees and manages regular stock counting and stock-taking activities
The successful candidate must have the ability to effectively lead and work within diverse multi-functional teams, using deep knowledge of the category to drive improvements in quality, service, risk, cost, and technological capabilities of the logistics operational base.
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, logistics, engineering, material science, mechanics or equivalent of sufficient trackable practical work experience
- At least five years' experience in relation to the development of logistic and warehouse operations within a manufacturing environment
- Strong technical acumen around logistic solution requirements
- Firm understanding of manufacturing and assembly workflows
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills and willing to be based in Bandung
The successful Logistics Manager will join a rapidly growing company whose expertise has made them one of the leader in their field. This brand offers a great working environment in brand new offices.
If you are a talented and focused Logistics Manager seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this Logistics Manager (Bandung Based) role is right for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Gross (14x)Location: IndonesiaDate posted: 16 May 2022An exciting Quality Management System Manager (Sulawesi Based) has just become available at one of the FMCG leaders based in Sulawesi. Reporting directly to the R&D Director, this is a role for a QMS leader in their field.
Salary: Gross (13x)Location: IndonesiaDate posted: 09 May 2022An excellent Procurement Manager - Ingredients (FMCG) job has just arisen at one of the rapidly growing FMCG multinational companies in Jakarta. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.