Quality Management System Manager (Sulawesi Based)
Salary Gross (14x)
Consultant Narita Mandela
Date posted 16 May 2022other-islands procurement-supply-chain/consultancy 2022-05-26 2022-07-15 fmcg Sulawesi Sulawesi ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Quality Management System Manager (Sulawesi Based) has just become available at one of the FMCG leaders based in Sulawesi. Reporting directly to the R&D Director, this is a role for a QMS leader in their field.
About the Quality Management System Manager (Sulawesi Based) Role:
This is a great opportunity/job/role for the QMS to redevelop the quality systems and processes. Your main responsibility is to develop, implement and maintain company's site quality management systems, provide solutions and new approaches to quality challenges for the business
- Deploy and track implementation of annual QMS strategy aligned with the global strategy
- Maintain procedures and standards to ensure safe products and quality experience to B2B customers
- Work closely with R&D associates for quality and food safety risk assessment of ingredients and packaging materials to ensure full compliance with both local and exporting countries
- Be responsible for all QMS compliance audit and inspection programmes
- Support in managing Product Related Incident Management Process (PRIMP)
- Drive continuous improvement and verification of corrective and preventative actions to ensure compliance with Q&FS standards
- Assess and build Q&Fs safety capability building in Indonesia
- Build mutual relationships between Q&FS, R&D, commercial and supply, championing the QMP and providing training and consultancy
- Promote quality culture and enhance quality awareness, coordinating Quality Week activities, leadership accountability to quality, quality KPI period review, quality council quarterly review and quality management reviews throughout Indonesia
With the ability to articulate strategies to other related teams, you will take the lead in driving the quality culture in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in food science/food technology/engineering/chemistry/microbiology other relevant technical discipline
- Five or more years of experience in relevant areas in a multinational organisation
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing), good computer and effective communication skills
- Proven technical experience in quality management
- Strong knowledge in GMP/GHP, HACCP/Hygiene Management, FSSC 22000
- Preferably experienced in conducting and coordinating audits from both internal and external parties
- Proven strength in delivering results through multi-functional teams
- Able to influence and drive results through others, risk management and problem solving
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and web-based applications
This leading FMCG company has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. With more than a century of history, this is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development.
If you are a talented and focused Quality Management System Manager (Sulawesi based) seeking the right opportunity to take your career forward, this job is the role for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: IndonesiaDate posted: 18 May 2022A rapidly expanding FMCG retailer is seeking a talented Logistics Manager (Bandung Based) to take on a newly created role. In this job, you will lead a team and be responsible for all distributions and warehouse-related functions.
Salary: Gross (13x)Location: IndonesiaDate posted: 09 May 2022An excellent Procurement Manager - Ingredients (FMCG) job has just arisen at one of the rapidly growing FMCG multinational companies in Jakarta. Your main responsibility is to support a large, complex business unit with a regional remit.