R&D Manager - Flavours
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 28 July 20192019-07-28 2019-09-26 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 1 20 20 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding global player in the F&B space is looking for an R&D Manager to focus on the flavours segment. In this job, you will lead a team and develop globally accepted ingredients.
About the R&D Manager - Flavours Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the R&D Manager will play a key role in the firm's continued development and success.
- Keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technological developments
- Evaluating and implementing research ideas, and writing reports and summaries
- Planning and conducting experiments leading to the commercialisation of innovative flavours and taste modulating ingredients
- Organising new products testing and characterisation
- Liaising with Flavorists, Application Scientists, and Process Engineers
- Contributing to team success
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of of the food or flavour industry.
- Minimum three to six years of experience as a Seasoning Creator
- Skills in microbial or enzymatic transformation of flavour precursors in foods
- Knowledge of food and flavour chemistry
- Basic wet chemistry and instrumental analytical skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Skills in analysing and solving problems
The successful R&D Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive R&D Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.