R&D Lead - Forestry
Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Sean Chen Chen Xin
Date posted 14 July 20192019-07-14 2019-09-12 agriculture-fishing-and-forestry Jakarta ID IDR 1 2 2 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding global leader in the agricultural space is currently looking for a R&D Lead - Forestry. In this job, you will lead research efforts towards establishing a hub for knowledge and enterprise in modern agriculture.
About the R&D Lead - Forestry Role:
This is a great opportunity for the R&D Lead to redevelop group systems and processes.
- Assists in the planning and development of research and development facilities
- Stays up-to-date on cutting-edge developments in the fields of agricultural and horticulture and pursues R&D opportunities for promising new developments
- Investigates and tests new technologies, making recommendations for application to commercial facilities
- Provides strategic direction for growth through new product development, leading to the commercialisation of new products
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively and possess a keen understanding of R&D in the agriculture space.
- Degree required from a regionally accredited institution in horticulture, agriculture, or closely related field
- 10 years in a similar field - land management projects will be highly sought after
- Broad knowledge of agricultural equipment and production practices and history of leveraging that knowledge in a research environment
- Proven track record of accomplishment in product commercialisation by taking products based on new technologies from the laboratory and launching it successfully in the market
The successful R&D Lead - Forestry will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive R&D Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.