Salary Attractive Salary
Consultant Rafael Falcon
Date posted 24 June 20192019-06-24 2019-08-23 engineering Jakarta ID IDR 15000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world-leading manufacturer and supplier of solutions in industrial process instrumentation is looking for a talented Project Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly-created role. In this job, you will manage the complete project cycle and after-sales service delivery.
About the Project Manager Role:
Due to excellent results and future expansion plans, the Project Manager will play a key role in the company's business operations and continued development and success.
- Manage the complete project cycle from bidding process to project planning, testing, execution, and after-sales service delivery
- Prioritise and oversee multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. Ensure projects are delivered within budget, on schedule, and within scope
- Liaise with clients, vendors, authorities and internal stakeholders, ensuring their buy-in and full participation during the projects
- Ensure a complete and timely financial and progress reporting to Project Group Manager including job close-out report
- Maintain a thorough business process documentation
- Guide and mentor Project Engineers to achieve high performance levels
- Ensure all work and tasks are carried out in accordance with the company's ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 QHSE procedures
To succeed in this role you must have the ability to lead effectively, possess a keen understanding of Instrumentation and Control technical requirements and business operations.
- Degree in Engineering, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- A minimum of six to eight years' working experience in Engineering/Project Management, preferably in an oil and gas related industry
- Project planning and management with a good understanding of project performance metrics including earned value management, cost/schedule variance, etc.
- Both technical and commercial awareness with the ability to get things done in a planned, organised and accurate manner
- Strong organisational awareness and with the ability to influence stakeholders and motivate and drive project team members
The successful Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field.
If you are a progressive Project Manager with a can-do attitude, this is an excellent opportunity to work with an industry leader that is constantly breaking new ground.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.