Spare Parts Manager
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 28 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
A rapidly expanding global aerospace company is looking for a talented Spare Parts Manager in Jakarta to take on a newly-created job opportunity.
About the Spare Parts Manager role:
In this role, you will be responsible for all spare parts control for the company.
Other key responsibilities:
- Maintain the stocks of the spare parts and ensure that there is a healthy supply
- Cooperate with purchasing, shipping and head-quarters to secure qualified management of spare parts delivery when applicable
- Coordinate with the manufacturing departments and place in orders for the parts to be made
- Perform monthly stock take and ensure all stock levels are accurate on the system
- Maintains receiving, warehousing and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures
- Administer all import and export of goods and supervise delivery of all goods and manage distribution of all goods to various geographical locations efficiently
- Develop and implement sales forecasts for the parts business
- A minimum of five to ten years' experience in spare parts and logistics roles.
- Experience from Automotive or Aerospace companies.
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with cross-functional teams.
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture may be demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today or call me to discuss this new opportunity.