Operation Performance Analyst
Consultant Jonathan Teja
Date posted 08 February 2018Jl. Jend Sudirman Kav. 29-31 Jakarta 12920 Robert Walters Indonesia
An exciting Operation Performance Analyst job has just become available at one of the largest FMCG based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Supply Chain Director, this is a role for a Operations Analyst who is a leader in their field.
About the Operation Performance Analyst role:
In this role, will be responsible to drive customer service improvements and resolve demand and supply constraints via sales and operations planning process
- Analyse operational performances for supply chain operations decision making
- Analyse, plan and forecast inventory requirements in support of integrated material management, integrated material service, and/or consignment material programs
- Drive operational planning project and performance management tasks within the region
- Deliver supply chain analysis support for business partner development and strategic sales initiatives
- Manage a complex inventory scope supporting integrated material management and customised spares solution programs
To succeed in the Operation Performance Analyst job, you will need to possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering, with a minimum five years' supply chain operations experience
- Experience working with senior management to secure mandate and support for continuous improvement introduction
- Experience in FMCG and/or Pharmaceutical would be highly valuable
- Sound business insight and wide functional experience
This is an exciting opportunity to join a market brand that prides itself on fantastic company welfare.
If you are ambitious and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with progressive change, this would be an ideal role for you. There will be opportunities for internal mobility within the organisation possibly in time to come.
Apply today or call me to discuss this exciting opportunity.