Medical Scientific Liaison
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 26 May 2023jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new Medical Scientific Liaison job has become available at a top pharmaceutical company.
About the Medical Scientific Liaison Role:
Reporting to the Medical Affairs Manager, you will need to provide clinical sales field support to both new and existing customers and other field personnel, conduct on-site education and consulting, and support establishment and maintenance of customer relations with healthcare professionals and organisations.
- Provide scientific training for sales, marketing, or other internal personnel
- Facilitate interactions between medical personnel and external investigators
- Identify key scientific developments, new research methodologies, therapy trends and/or other developments in the aesthetics area
- Collaborate with physicians and other medical experts to support trial enrolment, provide programme and protocol training and ensure that healthcare professionals have the most up-to-date information as the clinical development programmes mature
- Share feedback from external experts including their perspectives on data and medical/scientific concepts
- Conduct training on scientific/medical information content at Product Informational Speaker Training events
- Respond to unsolicited questions in the medical information area of a medical conference exhibit booth
- Develop and deliver education presentations in accordance with applicable procedures
To succeed in this Medical Scientific Liaison role, you must have at least five years of relevant work experience in the aesthetic industry.
- A degree in medicine is required (M.D.) preferably with relevant dermatology or aesthetic experience
- One to three years of relevant work experience in a pharmaceutical multinational company is preferred, but not a requirement
- Strong presentation skills and scientific training in Bahasa Indonesia and/or English
- Must have an understanding of compliance considerations and demonstrate ability to work compliantly in a field-based role, within the medical organisation, as well as across the commercial organisation
- Must be a strong team player
- An outgoing and optimistic personality
- Ability to train and prepare the sales team well in their interactions with medical professionals
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the capability to engage in professional relationship building and networking
- Highly motivated with effective problem solving and planning capabilities
- Significant direct experience in servicing customer needs for complex information
- Requires travel to medical meetings, team meetings, and other group meetings or training (will require some weekends)
- Travel within the region (up to 75%)
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Medical Scientific Liaison job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+62 (21) 2965 1509
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 May 2023A new Marketing Manager (Multivitamin) job has become available at a top pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 June 2023An exciting Senior Marketing Strategist job has become available at a growing multinational company in the beauty industry.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 June 2023An exciting Senior Brand Manager job is now made available at an A-list local FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 June 2023An exciting Assistant Brand Manager job has become available at a top tobacco conglomerate.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 May 2023A new VP of Marketing job has become available at a hospital group company.