Marketing Manager (Multivitamin)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 26 May 2023jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-05-26 2023-07-25 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A new Marketing Manager (Multivitamin) job has become available at a top pharmaceutical company.
About the Marketing Manager (Multivitamin) Role:
Reporting to the Business Unit Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end brand management through social marketing and promotion and distribution of the products.
- Manage product/category building, liaise with agencies, identify business partnerships and organising promotional activities aimed at achieving KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research competitor activities and identify opportunities or key issues
- Lead the creative development of promotional materials that will motivate the target audience to purchase the brand
- Prepare brand marketing plans, brand sales analysis and follow up for strategic implementation
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPI)
- Oversee above-the-line activities including TV, radio, outdoor publications, print, etc.
- Oversee below-the-line activities including banners, stickers, promotions, etc.
- Drive content for social media marketing (including Facebook, twitter, all social media, blog, website, etc.) for the brands and execute accordingly
To succeed in this Marketing Manager (Multivitamin) role, you must have at least five years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Sales-oriented and driven
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced presentation and analytical skills
- Strong social media knowledge and presence
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
- Be up-to-date with latest trends and marketing practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programmes – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This global pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Multivitamin) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Get in touch
+62 (21) 2965 1509
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 May 2023A new VP of Marketing job has become available at a hospital group company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 May 2023A new Medical Scientific Liaison job has become available at a top pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023A new Senior Digital Marketing Manager job has become available at a top F&B company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023A new VP Brand and Marketing job has become available at a tech company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 24 May 2023A new B2B Digital and Brand Marketing job is now available at a global company.