Product Manager (Beauty)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 25 January 2023jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2023-01-25 2023-03-26 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Product Manager (Beauty) job opportunity has become available at one of the top multinational personal care companies.
About the Product Manager (Beauty) Role:
In this role, you will be managing the company's hero brand, from market research/insights, campaign development and marketing to working with trade marketing and sales to increase sales in the country.
- Analyse brand positioning and crystallise the brand idea, translating consumers insights into actionable brand building initiatives
- Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to build the brand
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to take action
- Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Coach and motivate the marketing team
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues
To succeed in this Product Manager (Beauty) role, you will need to have good project management skills and be independent, driven and adaptable.
- Proven work experience as a brand manager or associate brand manager
- Ability to drive for results and leaderships skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Highly creative with ability to think out of the box
- Experience with identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in personal care and beauty industry
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building FMCG brands, this Product Manager (Beauty) role is right for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job is now available in a top FMCG company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Product Manager (Pharmaceutical) job has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Brand Manager job is now made available at a top retail company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 January 2023A new and exciting Assistant Digital Marketing Manager job is now made available in a fast-growing B2B company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (Hospital) job has become available at a leading hospital in Indonesia.