Product Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 28 December 2022jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-12-28 2023-02-26 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Product Manager (Pharmaceutical) job has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
About the Product Manager (Pharmaceutical) Role:
Reporting to the Product Manager (Pharmaceutical), you will be responsible for managing the marketing activities and overseeing production processes and activities in several countries.
- Build on product messaging that sets new products/existing product apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point
- Communicate the vision and value of new products/existing product to the sales team and develop sales tools to facilitate the selling process
- Plan and participate in the launch of new services and products which involve several different departments
- Obtain insights into customer usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Review inventory levels and ensure product availability
- Agree on timelines and deadlines for the development of new products with product management, engineering or manufacturing departments
- Use market research data to establish product pricing
- Create content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Speak and present about products to both external and internal audiences
- Test new goods and products
- Propose and keep within a budget
- Research competitor offerings
To succeed in this Product Manager (Pharmaceutical)role, you will need to have at least three years of experience handling ethical products and be willing to travel.
- Background in apothecary or pharmacy is preferred
- Experienced in handling ethical products marketing
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
- Has a valid passport
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
- Experience identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
This pharmaceutical company is offering the opportunity to be responsible for the end-to-end management of its ethical products.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building brands, this Product Manager (Pharmaceutical)role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.