Marketing Manager (Lubricants)
Salary IDR30,000,000 - IDR35,000,000 per month + Market Aligned
Consultant Indri Novita
Date posted 28 December 2022jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-12-28 2023-02-26 automotive Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 35000000 35000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An exciting Marketing Manager (Lubricants) job opportunity has been made available at one of the top multinational automotive lubricant manufacturers.
About the Marketing Manager (Lubricants) Role:
As the Marketing Manager reporting to the General Manager of Sales, you will be responsible for developing and executing local marketing implementation plans to support country business, in line with regional marketing direction and strategies.
- Develop and implement brand concept for the company and its products
- Translate brand concept elements into plans and go-to-market strategies
- Derive pricing and portfolio strategies from brand concept in collaboration with the sales team
- Identify research needs, execute research studies, and analyse research in order to identify opportunities
- Analyse and make recommendation for current market trends and competitor activity
- Define and manage brand communication strategy using various media (online and offline)
- Own the development and messaging brand narrative
- Manage the marketing budget and execute necessary collaborations with other departments
- Monitor accrual budget deducted from sales transactions in collaboration with the finance team
- Measure and report performance of brand activities
- Manage the international network of marketing professional of the company’s affiliates and others
- Cooperate corporate marketing department
- Communicate brand personality also internally and align the company around foundational ideas
- Develop digital marketing strategies including e-commerce and social media activities
- In collaboration with the Sales Team, provide the marketing tools requires in the market
- Develop the company’s website
To succeed in this Marketing Manager (Lubricants) role, you must be able to support sales team in achieving their objective/target with a strong marketing strategy.
- Minimum of five years marketing or branding activities in international environment with automotive consumer goods related companies or marketing/digital agencies
- Bachelor’s degree in General Administration/Management/Economic/Marketing/Communication/Public Relation
- Minimum of two years’ experience in leading/managing a team and have excellent leadership skill
- Up to date with latest digital trends and marketing best practices
- Excellent understanding of full marketing mix and brand management concept
- Sound digital media knowledge and tech savvy
- Good project management
- Proven track records for work cross functions and working in matrix organisations
- Proven track records in handling agencies, suppliers, etc. and able to work hands-on
- Proficiency in English both verbally and in written
- Strategic thinking for identifying long term opportunities
- Strong analytical thinking skills and data driven
- Outstanding communication and Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Target oriented and familiar to work with the limited timeline
- Strong attention to detail
- Agile, Adaptive to complex and fast changing culture
This multinational automotive lubricant company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager (Lubricants) job.
Apply today or contact me to learn more about this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 07 February 2023An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job is now available in a top FMCG company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 January 2023A new and exciting Assistant Digital Marketing Manager job is now made available in a fast-growing B2B company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 January 2023An exciting Marketing Manager (Hospital) job has become available at a leading hospital in Indonesia.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 January 2023An exciting Product Manager (Pharmaceutical) job has become available at a leading pharmaceutical company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 January 2023An exciting Brand Manager job is now made available at a top retail company.