Head of Product Marketing (Electric Distribution)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Gerry Gerry
Date posted 25 November 2022jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 engineering Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An attractive Head of Product Marketing (Electric Distribution) job has just become available at a world-leading electric distribution solutions company.
About the Head of Product Marketing (Electric Distribution) Role:
As the Head of Product Marketing (Electric Distribution), you will represent the electric distribution solutions division in the country to grow the sales and market.
- Creating, planning and ensuring implementation of the local go-to–market product marketing strategy including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy
- Ensuring achievement of established targets through oversight and definition of improvement actions as needed and focusing on achievement of total demand orders, growth margin percentage, net price variance, Net Promoter Score (NPS), inventory turn on finished goods, and requested on-time delivery
- Developing and implementing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant divisions/product groups and preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market and evaluating market opportunities and decides appropriate activities in line with the strategy
- Creating demand through technical promotion, providing solutions and a value base selling approach and implementing division market pricing policy
- Providing product and technical support to sales team
- Ensuring the customer satisfaction surveys are executed, analysing results, and assisting with corrective actions and developing and implementing product support and product training to ensure high customer satisfaction in cooperation with global division marketing and sales
To succeed in the Head of Product Marketing (Electric Distribution) role, you will need to have a deep understanding of LV and MV products, as well as a strong network in data centres and the utilities industry such as PLN.
- Bachelor’ degree, MBA is preferred
- Minimum of 10 years in strategic marketing or a similar role in the industry
- Previous experience in electric (high, medium low voltage products and systems) and automation industry
- Understanding of utility, infrastructure, data centre and building segments
- Strong technical acumen, experience influence key customers, and partners
- Experience leading in a high-matrix organisation
- Experience in leading mid-sized teams
- Ability to influence the organisation on the strategic direction of the business, and drive tangible and concrete actions to ensure progress
- Strong executive level presentation and communications skills
- Superior business acumen and analytical skills
- International exposure or experience in a multinational company is a plus
This multinational power grid company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers.
If you are seeking great career progression opportunities, this Head of Product Marketing (Electric Distribution) role is for you.
Apply now or contact me to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has become available at a top premium healthcare company.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 18 November 2022An exciting Senior Brand Manager (Beverages) job opportunity has become available at a global FMCG company.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 November 2022A new and exciting e-Commerce Manager job has become available at a top retail company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 October 2022An exciting Senior e-Commerce Manager job has become available at a top leading retail company.