Senior Brand Manager (Beverages)
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Chitra Rafaella
Date posted 18 November 2022jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-11-18 2023-01-17 fmcg Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Brand Manager (Beverages) job opportunity has become available at a global FMCG company.
About the Senior Brand Manager (Beverages) Role:
Based in Jakarta, you will lead marketing and identify business opportunities and work with the multifunctional team to build cohesive marketing plans. You are expected to lead and collaborate with different subject-matter experts to deliver end-to-end plans for the region via qualifying communication ideas, adjusting portfolio pricing and identifying shopping barriers and opportunities.
- Establish marketing strategies, identifying markets and opportunities and determining the feasibility of new product developments in the market
- Deliver scorecard business targets in line with the goals of the business unit
- Deliver category growth, market penetration and gaining of new users via products innovation design
- Craft brand strategy and be execution champion by building brand equity and drive penetration through an integrated range of innovative and effective consumer strategies and brand activation programmes
- Manage the development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with the global business strategy, aimed at improving market share and achieving sales and profitability objectives of strategic products and key local products
- Assist in the development of brand communication strategy and leads the delivery of winning creative materials against this strategy
- Identify and recommend new profitable business opportunities, based upon key consumer/HCPs insights and in line with strategic fit of the brand
- Manage and track brand investment and optimise return on investment
To succeed in this Senior Brand Manager (Beverages) role, you must have at least three years of brand management experience in FMCG companies, preferably in F&B.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Excellent forward-thinking, strategic and confident leadership skills
- Strength in strategic and analytical thinking
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills and proficient in English language
- Excellent understanding of Indonesia culture nuances and market landscape
This dynamic company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. This is a great brand to join at an exciting time in their development in Indonesia. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Brand Manager (Beverages) role.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 06 October 2022An exciting Senior e-Commerce Manager job has become available at a top leading retail company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 25 November 2022An attractive Head of Product Marketing (Electric Distribution) job has just become available at a world-leading electric distribution solutions company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 23 November 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has become available at a top premium healthcare company.
Salary: Excellent PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 November 2022A new and exciting e-Commerce Manager job has become available at a top retail company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 03 October 2022An exciting Digital Marketing Manager job has become available at a top premium healthcare company.