Senior Product Manager (Oncology)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 16 September 2022jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-09-16 2022-11-15 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly expanding multinational pharmaceutical company is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager (Oncology). In this job, you will be responsible for all product-related functions.
About the Senior Product Manager (Oncology) Role:
Reporting to the Country Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end brand management through social marketing and promotion and distribution of the products.
- Manage product/category building, liaising with agencies, identifying business partnerships and organising promotional activities aimed at achieving KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research competitor activities and identify opportunities or key issues
- Lead creative development of promotional materials that will motivate target audience to purchase your brand
- Prepare brand marketing plan, brand sales analysis and follow-up for strategic implementation
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPI)
- Oversee below-the-line activities including banners, stickers, promotions, etc.
To succeed in this Senior Product Manager (Oncology) role, you must have at least five years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Sales-oriented and driven
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced presentation and analytic skills
- Strong social media knowledge and presence
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
- Up to date with latest trends and marketing practices
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite programmes – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This global pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Senior Product Manager (Oncology) job.
Apply today or contact me to discuss this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 15 September 2022The leading lifestyle retailer in Indonesia with over 1,000 retail stores in major cities is currently recruiting for a Brand Marketing GM (Sports Fashion) job.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 September 2022An exciting Head of Performance Marketing job has now become available at an established multinational FMCG company.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 September 2022A new exciting e-Commerce Manager job is now made available in a top retail company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting e-Commerce Manager job has become available at a top retail company.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 12 August 2022An exciting GM e-Commerce and Loyalty job has been made available in a top retail company.