Global Brand Manager (International Market)
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 12 August 2022jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-08-12 2022-10-11 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A rapidly growing pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Global Brand Manager (International Business). In this job, you will be the liaison between regional brand principals and the brand operational teams in Indonesia.
About the Global Brand Manager (International Business) Role:
Reporting to Head of Global Manager, you will be responsible for end-to-end brand management through social marketing and promotion and distribution of the products.
- Build product/category, liaise with agencies, identify business partnerships and organising promotional activities aimed at achieving KPIs
- Monitor market trends, research competitor activities and identify opportunities or key issues
- Lead creative development of promotional materials that will motivate target audience to purchase your brand
- Prepare a brand marketing plan, brand sales analysis and follow-up for strategic implementation
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Oversee above-the-line activities including TV, Radio, outdoor publications, print, etc.
- Oversee below-the-line activities including banners, stickers, promotions, etc.
- Drive content for social media marketing (including Facebook, twitter, all social media, blog, website etc.) for the brands and executing accordingly
To succeed in this the Global Brand Manager (International Business) role, you must have at least five years of relevant working experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- Sales-oriented and driven
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Advanced presentation and analytic skills
- Strong social media knowledge and presence
- Highly creative with the ability to think out of the box
- Keep up-to-date with latest trends and marketing practices
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite programmes – Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
This global pharmaceutical company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise.
The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this the Global Brand Manager (International Business) job.
Apply today for this new opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022An exciting Medical Affairs Manager job has become available at a multinational pharmaceutical company
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 11 September 2022An exciting Retail/Merchandising Manager (Fashion and Lifestyle) job is now available at one of the biggest fashion and lifestyle retailers in Indonesia.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 30 August 2022An excellent Head of Marketing Planning job (Financial Services) has just become available at a life insurance company in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 26 August 2022An exciting Digital Acquisition Manager job is now available at a leading insurance company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 19 August 2022A healthcare MNC is currently seeking a Jr Product Manager (Optics). In this job, you will be responsible for the marketing and trade strategy of their products.