Regional Brand Marketing Manager (Sport Apparel)
Salary Excellent Benefits
Consultant Chitra Rafaella
Date posted 11 August 2022jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-08-11 2022-10-10 retail Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Regional Brand Marketing Manager (Sport Apparel) job has become available at a top retail company.
About the Regional Brand Marketing Manager (Sport Apparel) Role:
Reporting to the GM – Brand Marketing, you will lead the liaison between regional brand principals and the brand operational teams in SEA. You will define and drive the overall growth strategies for internal brands across the region to ensure sustainable, scalable and profitable growth.
- Prepare and manage budgets for all markets
- Oversee marketing plans/spends execution for each market
- Define and drive regional priorities related to innovation, portfolio, communication, channel and activation
- Guard the brand positioning, equity and identity, ensure all actions are in line with the brand’s sense of purpose and regional growth strategy
- Drive business partnerships with regional brand principals and brand operational teams across markets, ensuring alignment between international brand positioning and local market needs
- Lead overall management and negotiation of existing regional agreements to secure sufficient and relevant support (e.g. contract renegotiation, yearly joint business planning)
- Work together with legal, finance and local markets to secure the best terms
- Guide the collection and analysis of consumer, competitor, market and business insights, working closely with the Regional Business Insights & Strategy Lead
- Advise on the development of winning business plans for new regional brand acquisitions/launches
To succeed in this Regional Brand Marketing Manager (Sport Apparel) role, you must have experience working in regional team with international brands.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing communications or any related major
- Minimum of eight years’ progressive experience in brand management, marketing communications, event marketing retail , FMCG, agency
- Minimum of three years’ experience in managing big team or regional
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking, coupled with strong business acumen to drive the brands’ financial commitments
- Proven effective team leader, functionally and cross functionally
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and work with different levels of stakeholders
This leading retail company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the opportunity for you. You can take your career forward with this exciting Regional Brand Marketing Manager (Sport Apparel) role.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Market AlignedLocation: JakartaDate posted: 15 September 2022The leading lifestyle retailer in Indonesia with over 1,000 retail stores in major cities is currently recruiting for a Brand Marketing GM (Sports Fashion) job.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 08 September 2022A new exciting e-Commerce Manager job is now made available in a top retail company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 August 2022An exciting e-Commerce Manager job has become available at a top retail company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 16 September 2022A rapidly expanding multinational pharmaceutical company is seeking a talented Senior Product Manager (Oncology). In this job, you will be responsible for all product-related functions.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 13 September 2022An exciting Head of Performance Marketing job has now become available at an established multinational FMCG company.