Market Development Manager
Salary Attractive Package
Consultant Annisa Aninditya
Date posted 14 July 2022jakarta marketing/product-brand-marketing 2022-07-14 2022-09-12 health-and-safety Jakarta ID Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Market Development Manager job has just become available at a diagnostics company.
About the Market Development Manager Role:
In this role, you will work closely with the Indonesia Country Manager, Business Development and Marketing team from the corporate office to ensure key commercial objectives for the company are achieved.
- Analyse the market to assess client needs
- Analyse new market trends, business opportunities and market segments in the local landscape
- Improve marketing effectiveness and return on investment (ROI)
- Assess product utilisation and developments in target markets
- Define marketing performance measurements in alignment with marketing objectives and strategies
- Develop and manage domestic sales and marketing operational plans
- Develop and manage market research plans
- Develop customer retention plans for target markets
- Develop digital strategies to support sales and marketing
- Develop strategies for domestic marketing campaigns, brand communication and communications materials
- Evaluate target market and client organisation cultures, regulations, traditions, and other situational factors that affect business dealings
- Generate ideas and strategies based upon data-driven insights and recommendations
- Implement customer attraction and retention strategies to improve customer loyalty
- Manage sales and service agreements with business partners
- Negotiate with domestic partners on new and ongoing business collaborations
- Profile new target customers and market segments in the domestic market
- Review marketing measures to enhance programme strategies, product offerings and business competitiveness. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects
- Any other duties assigned by management
To succeed in this Market Development Manager role, you must have at least five years of experience within immunoassay products.
- Bachelor's degree in medical technology, biological sciences or equivalent discipline. Additional business-related advanced degrees such as MBA is preferred
- At least five years’ experience in commercial management role such as marketing, sales and market development in the in vitro diagnostics industry
- In-depth knowledge of the immunoassays, molecular diagnostics, biochemistry and hematology market segments
- Working network of key opinion leaders and related stakeholders such as professional associations and societies for above market segments
- Working experience with relevant governmental and international authorities such as World Health Organisation, Ministry of Health, Ministry of Industry, etc.
- Excellent work experience with potential local partners such as distributors, sub-distributors and logistic providers
- Previously launched and grew new in vitro diagnostics product lines successfully in highly competitive market segments
- Experience in coordinating local clinical trials with various stakeholders for in vitro diagnostics products
Headquartered in Asia, this dynamic company will offer you a wide range of opportunities. They have the people and ethos to act with speed, innovation, enterprise and creativity.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. The culture is demanding, but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, the potential rewards are significant. Great opportunities await the right person in this exciting Market Development Manager job.
Apply now to learn more.
Due to the high volume of applications we are experiencing, our team will only be in touch with you if your application is shortlisted.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Market Development Manager (ImmunoAssay) job has just become available at a diagnostics company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 05 August 2022An exciting Brand Marketing Lead job has become available at a reputable F&B online company.
Salary: Excellent BenefitsLocation: JakartaDate posted: 04 August 2022An interesting Marketing Manager job opportunity has become available at one of the world's leading European FMCG companies.
Salary: ExcellentLocation: JakartaDate posted: 01 August 2022An exciting Performance Marketing Manager job is now available in a leading and fast-growing tech company.
Salary: Attractive PackageLocation: JakartaDate posted: 21 July 2022An exciting Marketing Manager Personal Care - Kelapa Gading job has recently become available at a multinational FMCG company.