Head of Vertical Marketing
Salary Very Attractive Package
Consultant Haris Marata
Date posted 12 November 20192019-11-12 2020-01-11 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Head of Vertical Marketing job has just become available at one of the most well-known fintech companies based in Jakarta. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, this is a role for a professional who is a leader in their field.
About the Head of Vertical Marketing Role:
Due to excellent results and and future expansion plans, the Head of Vertical Marketing will play a key role in the marketing team's continued development and success at Jakarta office.
- Build and manage the voice of the customer framework both from existing customers (engagement) and non-customers (growth). Lead or input into ongoing customer research (quant and qual). These insights will help give directions to product and business teams on challenges and new opportunities within the business
- Develop product marketing value proposition and messaging based on insights and data
- Identify and recommend marketing opportunities, automation and measurement that must be built into product development
- Document how products work, what the user experience is like and what can go wrong
- Equip front line teams (marketing, operations, and customer support) with product training and product communications
- Manage the go-to-market for new features and products. This includes product launches in partnership with various cross functional teams and driving product adoption among customers
- Measure product and marketing success to recommend iterations and improvements needed to gain better market adoption
- Maintain close relationships with cross-functional teams including product managers, product designers, regional marketing (performance, brand, social, PR, etc), country marketing teams, operations and customer support to drive the execution of product launches, product iteration and ongoing usage of key products
- Bachelor's degree
- At least eight years of experience as a product marketer, with prior experience in marketing, product management and/or management consulting
- Experience with early stage tech and working with global direct sales and channel enablement teams is a plus
- Thorough understanding of the sales process and how best to support sales teams and equip them for success
- Proven track record of creating vertical/industry-specific messaging and content
- Gifted storyteller who can succinctly and persuasively communicate complex ideas
- Analytical yet creative thinker who has a passion for acquiring and making decisions on actionable data
- Ability to manage multiple work streams, loves to problem-solve, and can efficiently guide a collaborative process
- Experience presenting to c-suite and executives
This fintech start-up builds a digital platform aimed at simplifying lives by providing amazing rewards and deals through their merchant partners, simple payment and smart financial services. With thousands of affiliated merchants and business partners and multi-million members in the ecosystem, they will be the largest Indonesian digital financial service platform.
If you have a successful record of social media and enjoy working in a team environment, you can take your career forward with this exciting Head of Vertical Marketing role.
Apply now to discuss this new opportunity.