Group Brand Manager (Pharmaceutical)
Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 06 November 20192019-11-07 2020-01-05 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 30000000 40000000 40000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Group Brand Manager (Pharmaceutical) job has just become available at one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Jakarta.
About the Group Brand Manager (Pharmaceutical) Role:
Reporting directly to Marketing Director, the Group Brand Manager (Pharmaceutical) will be responsible for driving the full marketing strategy and execution for the product portfolio.
- Develop and integrate brand communication strategies
- Spearhead digital marketing projects
- Compile and utilise consumer insights to drive overall strategies
- Keep abreast of consumer and competitors knowledge and interests
- Maintain a high level of service relationship with related departments, including sales and distribution, manufacturing and regulatory
- Plan, develop, implement and maintain brand and marketing strategy to achieve sales target and develop market
To succeed in this Group Brand Manager (Pharmaceutical) role, you should have a strong track record of launching new products.
- Minimum bachelor's degree from a reputable university
- At least four to six years' product management experience in the consumer health industry, preferably with dermatology experience as well
- Preferably with digital marketing experience
- Demonstrated strong track record in launching products as well as growing market share
- Strong leadership capability and ability to work independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a results-driven and international environment
This is a leading global consumer health company with presence in more than 50 countries. They have a good variety of product portfolio across different categories.
If you are keen on the above Group Brand Manager (Pharmaceutical) opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.