Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 60000000 65000000 65000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager job opportunity has arisen at a leading FMCG company in Indonesia.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
Reporting directly to the Marketing Director, this role will lead an entire portfolio of the business independently with the overall responsibility of ensuring the success of the brand in the market.
- Identify strategic market opportunities and make recommendations to enhance market potential and brand penetration
- Help to develop and execute the brand plan in order to meet objectives for the brand
- Oversee execution of tactics as it relates to the company and consumers for the brand
- Manage web/media activities; deploy innovative print and digital media
- Manage the brand lifecycle; including preparations for launch of new potential indications
- Manage conference related marketing activities and society engagement
- Work with marketing and sales management, legal, regulatory, medical, market access and market research to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of the brand strategy
- Work closely with all sales force counterparts and gain insights for sales force needs
- Provide strategic direction to the business analytics team for any needs of the brand
- Manage timelines and budgets in accordance with the brand plan
- Direct and monitor third party contractors and vendors
To succeed in this Marketing Manager role, you will need to be able to multitask, work independently and exercise initiative with strong interpersonal skill.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to influence others
- Ability to work with multiple internal cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in an individual contributor role independently
This leading FMCG company offers the benefits of a work environment that is stimulating, challenging and balanced, where personal and professional accomplishment, growth and excellence are key drivers. You will be working within an established organisation and be part of an employee-centric business that provides a large degree of autonomy to their management team and encourages creativity and development of new ideas.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today to learn more.