Senior Brand Activation Manager
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 35000000 45000000 45000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Senior Brand Activation Manager job has just become available at one of the leading tobacco companies in Jakarta.
About the Senior Brand Activation Manager Role:
As the Senior Brand Activation Manager, you will be responsible for managing the assigned brand(s) and ensure achievement of annual sales, market share and profitability targets.
- Develop the annual business plan for each assigned brand, prepare strategies and ensure their proper execution, and exercise sound decision-making in dealing with day-to-day business issues
- Monitor the effectiveness and efficiency by which plans are implemented by utilising a host of internal and external data
- Identify new product opportunities to grow the business and liaises with category, region, future team, and counterparts in other countries in managing the new product development processes for bringing these new ideas to market
- Guide the extended brand team in the new product development process
- Direct the activities of the advertising/media/design agencies
- Drive the annual market research programme for the brand(s) assigned
- Monitor the advertising and promotional spend for the assigned brand(s)
- Work closely with the sales team and trade marketing team in the development of channel strategies in support of the various effort priorities of the brand(s) assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Science/Pharmaceutical/Marketing/Business
- Master's degree in Business Management or related field
- At least seven years' experience in brand management, sales, trade market, market research, preferably related to the OTC or FMCG industry
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Computer skills in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint, Project
- Well-developed skills in advertising, market research, strategic planning and new product development
- Sound working knowledge of the FMCG and OTC trading environment
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills
- Well developed financial acumen
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Planning and project management skills
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this excellent role.
Apply today or call me to discuss more.