Salary Market aligned
Consultant Melvern Iskandar
Date posted 18 August 20192019-08-18 2019-10-17 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 20000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Product Manager job has just become available at one of the most respected medical device companies based in Jakarta.
About the Product Manager Role:
In this role, you will be accountable for growing sales revenue and profitability through coherent product differentiation and commercial strategy, and direct management.
- Continuously position the value of products within the relevant care areas/disease areas
- Develop deep clinical and technical knowledge including awareness of current and future trends in health care technology and health care funding mechanisms
- Update and understand customers' changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges
- Analyse market dynamics and competition to develop business opportunities and account management teams in the region
- Lead, educate, coach and direct the differentiation (position, value proposition and key messages)
- Know, interact and develop the strategy with key opinion leaders in relevant care areas; manage professional relations with key customers, academia, government and administrative bodies to ensure understanding of needs
- In conjunction with relevant marketing and regional sales resources, determine the market potential for product range and prioritise the opportunities
- Attract, retain, educate and develop world-class commercial talents to realise product commercial strategy
- Drive optimal operating mechanisms to monitor and track progress of opportunities in the pipeline as well as forecast performance against set financial targets
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with more than five years' experience in sales/business development/account management/distributor management
- Experience in business management or sales/marketing in progressive leadership positions within the healthcare industry with in-depth knowledge of health care market and decision makers
- Demonstrated business management and resource allocation skills including business plan development
- Exemplary people management, leadership skills, as well as sales coaching and team building skills
- Strong business acumen; financial and organisational skills
- Advanced negotiation, problem solving and influencing skills
This health medical company has an outstanding reputation in its field and great value is placed on training and development. The work environment is full of creativity, innovation, freedom, and opportunities which make it an excellent place to grow your career.
If you are keen on the above opportunity, please apply directly or call me for a confidential discussion.