Marketing Manager, Pharmceutical
Salary Market Aligned
Consultant Stephanie Leong
Date posted 09 August 20192019-08-09 2019-10-08 pharmaceuticals Jakarta ID IDR 40000000 50000000 50000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting Marketing Manager, Pharmceutical job opportunity has arisen at a leading pharmaceutical company in Indonesia.
About the Marketing Manager, Pharmceutical Role:
Reporting directly to the Head of Business, this role will lead an entire portfolio of the business independently with overall responsibility to ensure the success of the brand in the market.
- Identifies strategic market opportunities and makes recommendations to enhance market potential and brand penetration
- Helps to develop and execute the brand plan in order to meet objectives for the brand
- Develops and executes marketing initiatives/programmes for HCPs to support the brand’s critical success factors
- Oversees execution of tactics as it relates to HCPs and consumers for the brand
- Manages web/media activities; deploys innovative print and digital media
- Brand lifecycle management; including preparations for launch of new potential indications
- Manages HCP conference related marketing activities and society engagement
- Works with marketing and sales management, legal, regulatory, medical, market access and market research to ensure appropriate understanding and implementation of the brand strategy
- Develops professional relationships and contacts with physician, patient and advocacy leaders
- Works closely with all sales force counterparts and gain insights for sales force needs
- Provides strategic direction to the business analytics team for any needs of the brand
- Manages timelines and budgets in accordance with brand plan
- Responsible for directing and monitoring third party contractors and vendors
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, MBA preferred
- Minimum five to eight years of pharmaceutical or biotechnology experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills along with the ability to influence others
- Able to work with multiple internal cross-functional teams and successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to work in an individual contributor role independently
Our client is a top global pharmaceutical company and market leader in the therapeutic areas they specialise in and is ranked amongst the best employers in the field.
If you are keen on the opportunity, please apply directly or contact me for a confidential discussion.