Salary Excellent Package
Consultant Michelle Tanjung
Date posted 01 July 20192019-07-01 2019-08-30 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 50000000 60000000 60000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting job opportunity for a Marketing Manager has just become available at one of the leading automotive lubricant companies.
About the Marketing Manager Role:
In this critical role, you are responsible for leading a marketing team to drive customer acquisition for sales opportunities. Aside from that, build brand awareness and interest across all marketing channels to engage, interact and activate the targeted audience; and to be proactive in developing online and offline channels to create credibility, differentiation and lead generation.
- Contribute to overall business strategy formulation and execution, particularly in the areas of marketing media mix, brand building, competitor analysis and consumer insights
- Ensure that global projects and initiatives are rolled out and/or adapted locally
- Create a local marketing strategy and implementation plan for lead generation and managing and tracking the marketing and sales funnel performance metrics in order to reach the business targets
- Lead the marketing team (direct and indirect reports) and own the responsibility for the team’s ability to create and execute both digital and offline proximity marketing strategies that meet business objectives
- Define the long-term and short-term marketing strategies with the global team and to drive campaign development to achieve the company overall customer acquisition and revenue targets by continuously improving marketing efficiency
To succeed in the Marketing Manager role, you will need to have the ability to work effectively and cooperatively with the marketing teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills - fluency in English is a must
- Well-developed negotiation/influencing skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, entrepreneurial spirit, team player, and result oriented
- Preferred experience in industries such as fast moving consumer goods, consumer lifestyle, or from an established retail company
This top global company needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in their field of expertise. With its premium and large coverage for their corporate branding, they are known as the market leader in the market. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant.
Should you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Marketing Manager job.
Apply today or call me to discuss this opportunity.