Senior Brand Manager
Salary Market aligned
Consultant Zareen Akbany
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-28 2019-07-27 fmcg Jakarta ID IDR 25000000 30000000 30000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Senior Brand Manager job has just been made available at an international FMCG company. The job will be based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the end-to-end management of the hero brand.
About this Senior Brand Manager Role:
In this role, you will be managing the company's hero brand, from market research / insights, campaign development and marketing to working with trade marketing and sales to increase sales in the country.
• Analyse brand positioning and crystallise brand idea, translating consumers insights into actionable brand building initiatives
• Take brand ownership and provide the vision, mission, goals and strategies to build brand
• Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
• Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
• Establish performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
• Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
• Coach and motivate marketing team
• Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitor's activities to identify opportunities and key issues
To succeed in this Senior Brand Manager role, you will need to have good project management skills and be independent, driven and adaptable.
• Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager
• Drive for results and leaderships skills
• Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix
• Highly creative with ability to think out of box
• Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Strong analytically skills and data-driven thinking
This company needs no introduction and is recognised as a leader in its field of expertise.
If you are a high-performing marketer with a passion for building FMCG brands, this role is for you.
Apply today or contact me for a confidential discussion.