Head of Brand - Physical Goods
Consultant Hassan Mohsin
Date posted 24 May 20192019-05-24 2019-07-23 new-media-and-internet Jakarta ID IDR 70000000 100000000 100000000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.id https://www.robertwalters.co.id/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An exciting Head of Brand - Physical Goods job has recently emerged at one of the most recognised e-commerce platform, based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Reporting directly to the VP Marketing, this is a role for a senior brand professional who is a self-starter and leader in their field.
About this Head of Brand - Physical Goods role:
In this role, you will be responsible for managing the brand strategy of the physical goods unit. Working closely with the physical goods unit and other marketing functions to formulate and deliver the best marketing strategy across all marketing ecosystem, both offline and online marketing; including brand design, partnership marketing, content, communities and advertising.
- Responsible for the overall management of Senior Lead and Lead
- Manage and work with individual teams and ensures consistency and appropriateness of the brand’s messages in the market
- Responsible for overall creative outputs inclusive of selection of creative agencies, creative briefings, graphics, films/videos and overall digital brand content and messaging
- Play a mentorship role to key personnel in your unit, honing their professional skills and preparing them to occupy your position in the future
- Develop and manage the Physical Good’s brand strategy as well as corresponding brand elements in order to maximise the brand’s equity
- Responsible for the creation and placement of advertising that is in support of the business’s target and initiatives through creative development, metrics, usage of market research, and agencies management
- Responsible for the creation of all forms of marketing, such as interactive marketing, direct marketing campaigns, advertising, and collaterals
- Take charge of the development of the execution plan for thought leadership initiatives, where you will use a wide range of content in order to build awareness and credibility for business and brand in the market, simultaneously establishing the organisation as a thought leader in the market
- Play the role of ensuring that all branding programs are aligned with the overall business objectives and that they are optimised and relevant to multiple audiences.
- Work closely with the physical goods team, offline and online marketing, to formulate and deliver all marketing elements / strategies. These elements are inclusive but not limited to brand design, partnership marketing, content, communities and advertising
- Play a major role to establish campaign effectiveness against business objectives
- Stay ahead of the market by looking at market trends and movements, gap analysis
- Present and update the C-level management on the company marketing effectiveness
- Play a major analytical role in establishing metrics for the purpose of measuring campaign effectiveness against KPI’s. In this capacity, you will establish a process for benchmarking the brand’s performance in various in order to ensure that campaigns are relevant and competitive
- Ensure the completion of market analysis and monitors the competitive activity in the market as well as conducting gap analysis, which avail the business a competitive advantage and facilitate the realisation of new brand marketing opportunities for the business
- Prepare of reports on campaign performance, which he presents to senior brand marketing management, key stakeholders, and external partners
- Preferable minimum bachelor's degree in Marketing Management or equivalent - the equivalent experience is also acceptable
- Demonstrate more than eight years of marketing and brand management experience
- Capacity to lead a team in a fast-paced and competitive environment
- Successful experience in launching and driving brand marketing campaigns
- High level of adaptability in working in a fluid environment
- Excellent organisational and problem-solving / decision-making skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Dependable and reliable with timely follow-up skills
- Exceptional leadership skill, to bring the team towards a unified vision and objective.
This leading e-commerce company is widely known in Indonesia. The company is expanding its reach by experimenting with new endeavours that will create large impact in the markets and industries the company will touch. With a flat organisation structure, the culture is very dynamic with a diverse group of professionals.
If you are a driven and determined entrepreneurial leader and ready to take the next step in your career, apply for this Head of Brand job now.